CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Whole 30-Day 2

I can do this.

Yesterday. Was. Miserable.

I commonly refer the first day of getting back on Paleo as a "carb crash day". My body is thrown for a loop and I am exhausted. This was no exception yesterday. I slept 3 hours out of the day yesterday as well as crashed last night for 9 hours. Still woke up sleepy. Went to workout this morning and am feeling 100% better this afternoon. I hope that was the worst of it!

Today's workout was fun. I love races and am very competative. This works well with me when it comes to workout. So today was do your reps in the quickest time. Here goes:

12-10-8-6-4

-knees to elbows crunches
-grasshoppers (2 count)
-high knees (4 count)
-push ups (no more knees!! YAY!!)

My times (respectively were) 1:26, :57, :47, :35, :25

Not too shabby. I didn't realize that it was a race during the first round, so I messed up a bit. I think I could have shaved a few seconds off that first time. Oh well, there is always next time ;)

We are T-Minus 7 days until Strend and I cannot wait!! I am, for I think the first time in my life, EXCITED about getting FIT. Not loosing the weight, but just being FIT. Healthy. I think I have finally learned the difference between the two :)

Happy Tuesday everyone! <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, today has been my carb crash day for sure! I ate pretty strict Paleo yesterday and today, and I feel like I have done nothing but sleep most of the day! Glad I'm not totally alone. Have to wait until Thursday to get back into the gym, but I seriously can't wait. Way to get back on track sis! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love. I am glad I am not the only one as well. Figured I was making it up in my head!! :) hehe Good luck to you! Cannot wait to see how beautiful you look in your wedding dress!! <3

    ReplyDelete