CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweet tooth!

We've all been there. That dreaded 3-6 days where our hormonal balance is out of whack and our husbands accuse us of being possessed :)

For me, this is the hardest time to live Paleo. All I want to do is attack the candy stand in the checkout line. Give me sweets and give me them NOW!!

After taking the kids to Dunkin Donuts (my Z got a great report card with a '2 free donuts sticker' to boot) my craving was in full swing for something sweet. So here is what I did:
handful of raw shrimp
OJ
Unsweetened coconut
Coconut oil
Veggies

Marinade the shrimp in about 1/2 cup of OJ for a few hours. Heat teaspoon of coconut oil in pan. Roll shrimp in coconut and 'fry' until pink. Steam veggies and voila!

It was just what I needed!

What is your way of dealing with sweet cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment