CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

maybe 2012 won't be simple...

Well, seeking out simple for 2012 has been far from what it sounds. January has been...in a single word....HECTIC!

We ended up moving last minute. Right. Next. Door. Yes folks, I am that crazy! Why not move while you're husband is gone to a month long school. My arm was twisted a bit thanks to Ft. Benning Housing, so the move was unexpected and crazy. Luckily I have great friends who were willing to help me out and help me with the kids while I finished up the other house. So far we are LOVING the new house. Worth it all in the end :)

The kids are having a hard time with Daddy still being gone. ::sigh:: 6 more days. This time of him being away makes me dread another deployment. They are going to get harder from here on out. Such is life. We will make it work  just as we always have!

Let's see, what else. Still rockin' the Whole 30. I am ending at day 27 though. That is the day he will come home. We are having a good dinner and beer, there must be beer :)

All and all, we are still working on simple. Trying to get everything in our lives to work in glorious harmony :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment