CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Whole 30-Day 1

I think I am going to die. No seriously...I think I might! ;)

I don't remember Paleo strict being this hard the first time around. I think it might have something to do with the iron that is being yanked from my body, if you know what I mean. Bad timing Aunt Flo, BAD!

Went to the gym this morning. I think this is the longest I have ever attended a gym membership. I've beeen going now almost every day since the middle of October. Only times I've 'taken off' was when we went on vacation. Even then, I ran. Trying to keep my body in check. Today was strength training. A good prelude to what happens next week. STREND. Dun dun duuuuunnn....*cue lightening and thunder music*

Strend is a hardcore workout twice a week (on top of normal gym classes for the rest of the week) that mixes crossfit type workouts with Paleo living. I had already decided to start a whole 30 challenege today anyways, so this will just help me with the class. I am hoping to loose a drastic amount of weight/inches during this 8 week class. Here's to hoping, anyways.

Like I said in the previous post, I am going to start using my blog to keep track of my workouts and diet. So ignore this last part if you don't want to read it :)

Day 1-Strength
3 minute warm up consisting of:
ski jumps
plank walk
bicycle (abs)

Circut reps (30 seconds)
front squat (45lbs)
push press
lunges (35 lbs)
high pulls (45lbs)
back squat (45lbs)
sit ups
arm curls (12lbs)

Repeat at 40 second intervals.

I am new to keeping a workout journal, so if you have any tips to help me, please post away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment