CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sometimes you just need to vent...

And sometimes, you just can't.

That's been my week this week. Some things I want to talk about, but can't. Some things I want to talk about, but choose not too.

It's been a struggle this week. Stress has gotten to me. I am trying to ignore it, but it's building up. I am trying to avoid people so that I don't just end up word vomiting on them. I feel like I am going to break soon.

But soon, yes soon, I shall have a moment to breath! Tomorrow night I am going with one of my dear friends to see the Hunger Games! YES! Mommy has a sitter and is going out! Watch out world!

On a plus side. I am still sticking to Paleo. No cheats so far since Sunday. YAY! Week one of school is almost over. 7 more weeks to go and about 4 times as many assignments due. Ok, I just depressed myself again. Head up. Chest out. You can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment