CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

slowly coming back to the living...

The last 2 days have been hard. Really hard. I've been the sickest I've ever been since the kids being born. My whole body hurts. It hurts even typing right now.
I spent all day in bed yesterday. My poor kids. The hubby had to come home early from work because I was in no shape to care for them. I hate feeling useless. Everyone tells me to rest and take care of myself. HOW?! When you are the one who is home to take care of everything 95% of the time, how do you take a day off? Yesterday, I had no choice.
My throat is on fire.
My head feels like it's going to explode.
It's taking everything in me to type this right now, but I cannot concentrate to read, the light from the TV hurts and I am bored. So I figured I would blog, since I haven't done this in quiet some time!
February went by so fast. I cannot believe it's been over a month since I've blogged! I finished Strend on a strong note. Lost 2.5 inches and 6% body fat.
Not too shabby for 8 weeks of workouts and diet :)
I am pretty proud of myself. This (almost) year of living Paleo is the longest I have ever been healthy. I have felt great up until these last few days.
Luckily I have some pretty awesome friends at the doctors office. They are squeezing me in this afternoon to get me checked out. PRAISE GOD!
I am sure my words are all over the place right now. I am too tired to go back and read through my ramblings....
I hope everyone has had a great week so far!

{Magi}

No comments:

Post a Comment