CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mmm...Reese's Eggs

So this time of year is hard for me. Worse than Halloween. Can you believe that?! And there is one reason. One simple. Delicious. Reason....


Just a side note, I am drooling looking at this picture. They are my favorite!!

Paleo is hard sometimes. I go for months doing great. Not craving anything bad for me. Feeling good. Then there are days and weeks where I just want to eat junk. I have to force myself to stick to a Paleo friendly lifestyle and do the right thing.

In my desperate attempt to find a Paleo friendly Reese's Egg, I came across this website..
http://paleoparents.com/2011/spunky-holiday-nonas-chocolate-easter-eggs/

They look pretty amazing. We'll see how they turn out as I have every intention on making them tomorrow afternoon!! :)

What is your #1 guilty pleasure??

No comments:

Post a Comment