CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

Back from the dead

Or at least, that is how I feel! This semester was a serious killer. It ended on December 11th and I just not am feeling like myself!
My last post was on October 24th. WOW! So much has happened since then! Let's see if I can remember the big stuff in a nice non-boring convenient time-line :)
  • Chris graduated from SERE school on November 7th and returned home. What a Blessing! The kids missed him to bits and attacked him the minute he walked in the door. Not being able to see your Daddy, or talk to him for that matter, for 21 days is about the hardest thing to ask a 6 and 3 year old to do!
  • The middle of November brought big changes to our family. We found out that we will be staying in Dahlonega for at least one more year! WOW! Not what I was expecting, but super excited about staying here. The kids have amazing teachers, I have made some pretty amazing friends who live in the area and we are all around excited about the adventure of staying a big longer! :)
  • Over Thanksgiving we visited Chris' family in FL.We were very lucky this year to get to spend it with EVERYONE. Chris' brother and his family flew in from CA as well as Chris' sister and her family driving in from TX. It was a wild and crazy week long adventure. The kids have such a blast!

  • Chris started his leave the second week of December and we spent a few days hanging around Dahlonega waiting for the kids to get out of school. Then we headed off to TX to visit Chris' sister, and her family. What a blast! We got to see some family we hadn't seen in years and just had an amazing Christmas! We couldn't be more Blessed with family on both sides!
I'm sorry...did you say 2012??

Well, since you asked :)

2012 is starting off with a ROAR!

Chris will leave for school in the next few days. This one should be the last for a while. Praise the Lord!

I will be starting my whole 30 on January 2nd and a round of Strend (think Crossfit-ish workouts) on Jauary 9th. Thankfully my next semester will not start until March, so I have some time to focus on myself and my family.

Z will start soccer in the spring again and M will probably play this Spring as well. The Spring will bring a lot of travel and the Summer will bring even more! :)

2012 promises to bring big changes to my life! I love it!

We are having company over tomorrow night for New Years, so I probably will not get the chance to blog before the new year. So let me start off by saying this....2011 was not an ideal year. I learned a lot about people, my life and the way situations are handled (and the outcome that they produce). BUT 2011 set me up for 2012 which I am STOKED about! So I would not take any of it back for anything. I love the people in my life. I have been Blessed beyond my own words can be expressed! I hope that 2012 brings you all nothing but peace, love and happiness!! See you on the flip side! 

{{Magi Mae}}

No comments:

Post a Comment