CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

You try it: Sock Bun Curls

*yawn*....*groan*...[insert me stumbling to the coffee pot]

Sunday mornings are always so lazy for us. This is one reason I am thankful to be Catholic. Saturday night Mass has been our friend lately. We didn't go last night [insert slap on wrist here] due to the kids not feeling good yesterday [+ no nap for any of us]. Yes, I know. Lame excuse. But it's my excuse, non-the-less!

Ok, so now that my confession is out of the way, on to some fun, new finds! :)

First, let me introduce you to the sock bun...
Sock bun!

Pretty cute, right??

I always wondered how people got the perfect bun [mine always turned out like a sloppy mess]. And now I know. It's a sock!! Amazing huh? So, if you are just looking for a cute hairstyle, check this video out:



Now, I waited to shower yesterday until about 6pm. I let me hair dry a bit [naturally, no heat] and then tried this method.

{{don't mind my horrible morning picture}}





Hair bun still pretty much where I left it last night! :)




And the curls :)


I like it!! So far, with the help of a little hairspray, the curls have stayed in place. My hair doesn't hold curl very well because it's so long, but so far, this has worked great!

So go on, try it! I dare ya! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome...thank you for sharing...my hair is very short, but I'll try it on Alyssa and Jaycee....your's looks awesome..I love it.

    P.S. the girl in the video is sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have the oldest dear daughter try this...

    ReplyDelete