CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just one of those days...

When you wonder if getting out of bed is worth it....

The house is dirty....

The kids are already yelling....

The coffee is already cold....

And he is leaving.....

It's only 3 weeks. No biggie, right?.....

WRONG!

We miss our Daddy when he's gone. He is our best friend. At least the majority of the time that he is gone, we speak to him every night through phone or internet. Not this time. Three weeks-No contact....

FABULOUS!

We are all taking it hard. The kids won't let him be this morning. I have been pretty silent. I just want to cry. He is my everything and not speaking to him for 3 weeks is going to be torture. Will we make it through this? Of course we will. Will I wake up in the morning and be over over the fact he is gone? Yup. This is my life. We've been through this so many times. Yet it doesn't get any easier. Especially as the kids get older....

I have to look on the bright side....

Time to craft....

Time to catch up with friends....

Time to get ahead in my classes.....

It's still just things to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment