CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sometimes, I love what I do :)

Today is one of those days. And this is one of those projects. I am so proud of this project. I have 3 really good friends who have been diagnosed with breast cancer as well as one who knows all too well the devestating toll breast cancer can take on your family & your life.

Supporting causes is very close to my heart. When I find a cause I believe in, I do everything I can to help it. Donate money. Create awareness. ANYTHING I CAN! On that note, let me introduce my most recent project...





100% of the proceeds from this project will go to the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer research.

The above colors are known as Neopoliton, I can also do the following color combinations:

Punk- Black & Bright pink
Ballerina- Black & light pink
Preppy- Green & light pink
Strawberry shortcake- Red & light pink
Snowfall- White & light pink

These take about 1 week from order date to make and ship. Each coffee cozy is $7.

Thank you for reading this post. Thank you for supporting the cause. There are many other ways to support. Visit the Susan G. Komen website for more information regarding donation and races. Find YOUR way to support!

No comments:

Post a Comment