CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Booo to you, ARMY! :(

Today is bittersweet. I am thankful for the opportunity God laid out for me this morning. I am thankful that someone was able to bend for things to work out. I am thankful for the friends I have made these last few weeks. What I am not thankful for is my husband not being home this weekend. Booo!

It's only been a little over a week of him being gone, but my poor little Z is so sad she has not talked to her Daddy. He's only been able to call when she is in school. This has made for one sad little girl. It'll be 9 days gone by that she won't have spoken with him. Army life is good, it's just really hard sometimes. Especially when your 5 yo does not understand how it all works. I just feel bad. It's one of those days. I should be happy from this morning's events, but those are overshadowed by the fact that I now have to tell her he won't be home tomorrow.

:sigh:

I always count my Blessings that he is not deployed, but this just gives me a glimpse into how it's going to be when he is again. Because he will be, again. Life. Bittersweet. Sometimes, I do not like bittersweet days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment