CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

When I see you, everything is ok :)

I am so excited. Why, you ask? Because we get to see our beloved Daddy tomorrow! :) He should be home late tonight/first thing tomorrow morning! The kids are through the roof. They keep asking me when he'll be here. It's so hard for them to hold on another 24 hours! I really feel for my daughter though. She will get to see him for just a few minutes before she goes to school :( She doesn't want to go. If it wasn't the beginning of the second week, I would probably let her play hookie, but yeah. I feel wrong doing that.

Anyways, I have a laundry list of chores to finish up today including : finishing grocery shopping, cleaning out both cars, steam cleaning his car, cleaning out the garage, 2 loads of laundry + folding and putting away another 3 that are laying around, getting school stuff ready for Z for tomorrow, craft with the kids, dinner, baths and bedtime. Not to mention another craft Mommy wants to finish today if time permits after they go to bed. Considering it's already noon and the kids go to bed at 7:30, this should make for a very caffeinated afternoon! :) Ready....set....GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment