CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

More First Day of School pictures :)

Someone has taught her that she has to pose in EVERY picture!... :)


Showing off the Hello Kitty lunchbox :)














Two of my reasons for being here on this Earth! I am so Blessed to have two smart, healthy children!



Walking to the bus stop :)



And she is off. She was so insistant on riding the bus this year. She wants to be a big girl like the other kids in the neighborhood. It made me sad, but luckily our neighbor's daughter offered to help her and sit with her on the bus :)


She had a really good first day. She said she cried a little because she missed me :( Breaks my heart. My baby cannot be in Kindergarten already! It just cannot be true! M only has 2-3 more years (depending on where we live at the time) until he starts school! My life is flashing before my eyes, while I'm living it! I've tried to cherish every moment and have tried to not blink too much, but it still seems like it's just passing by so quickly!

I love you Z and am so proud of you!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment