I am your average woman. I have two beautiful kids. A husband who adores me. And a passion for everything beautiful in this world. God has Blessed me beyond my wildest dreams with great family & friends. I try to find the true beauty in everything in everyone around me. My passion for finding the best of things in life lead me thru some of the greatest adventures a girl could ask for.
So...waaay back during my days in Germany, I was introduced to a lovely lady by the name of Stephanie. She was good friends with one of my g...
Check them out!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
In the last 24 hours...
This used to be a shirt of my husbands. Now, it's a summer dress for my kid :)
I am starting to slack on my blogging. I WILL post the recipes for these yummy Paleo breads in a bit! Promise! I know a few of you on FB have already msg'd me for the recipe! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment