CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Starting life over...day 1

So far, so good. It's still early though lol

Breakfast: Homemade Paleo (Larabar) bar
My usually 2 cups of coffee (don't judge, I cannot function without at least 2!) :)
Lunch #1: Leftover nitrate free brat with jalapeno.
Lunch #2: Almonds & a piece of pork from the future dinner (crock pot) :)
You are probably wondering why I have it listed at Lunch #1?! Crazy, right? Not really. We eat an early lunch. Kids get up early, the day starts early, etc...So lunch is usually 10:30-11 for us. I've found that just doing an afternoon snack did not work for me. I was eating snack around 1pm and then STARVING by 5-6pm dinner. So then I would cram food down my throat like there was no tomorrow! Not good. So breaking it up into two small lunches worked well with Paleo. Eat a leftover for the first lunch and then some tuna or egg salad with lettuce for a second lunch. Much more filling then eating one big meal and then starving all afternoon!
Today is a horribly lazy day in the Carbone house. Hubby is working overnight again and we are vegging in our PJ's :) Cleaning here and there when we feel like it! I love these kind of days. The only thing that would make it better is if it was a rainy day! :) I will update my meal plan as the day goes by. I am excited about a few recipes we'll be trying this next paycheck! :)
Hope you all have a Blessed day! <3 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment