CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Who wants recipes?? :)

So...waaay back during my days in Germany, I was introduced to a lovely lady by the name of Stephanie. She was good friends with one of my good friends, and through gym time and Pampered Chef products, we became good friends. I am happy to say we have kept in touch since the 2 years we both left Germany and she is an inspiration to me when it comes to cooking and weight loss! She started posting some of her recipes that she has created and come across. *love*

This girl CAN cook! So I thought I would share her website with ya'll :)

Hirsch Household 6- Recipes

I hope she doesn't mind me saying this, but I love her :) hehe

On a side note, tonight we are having Paleo meatloaf with mashed garlic cauliflower. Can we say YUM?!?!?! :) What's on  your dinner plate?

2 comments:

  1. Awww...thank you so much Magi!! I appreciate you, and will be posting newer healthier recipes in the very near future. I'm experimenting with some new ones as I write this! Let me know how your mashed cauliflower turns out. I tried this once, and wasn't that impressed, but it may have been my recipe too! Meatloaf is always yummy!
    Oh and I LOVE you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how the meatloaf and mashed cauli turns out, because those might be recipes you need to share with me! :) Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete